Saturday, February 25, 2012

No. 2

Emma's Reading Corner

Well hello there!

This may have been the longest blogging break I've taken to date... it's been really hard for me to get back into the routine of taking photos and sharing little tidbits of my life after the holidays. PLUS I was suffering from a really tough first trimester... uh-huh that's right! We're expecting our number two (woohoo!!). Another little lady to be exact, our little miss Emma is going to have a little sister. I'm about five months now, we're due early July and couldn't be more happier (minus the fact that this pregnancy has been kicking my ass big time).

By the way, if you have an iPhone, I highly recommend the Instagram App. You can find me there (marichellehills) - it's my new shortcut to blogging! It's basically a feed of pics that I share with captions, like the ones above. That's our little cutie pie testing out her new reading nook - she's growing into quite the little lady - 1½ years old now! Can you believe it?? We still can't believe how quickly it's all going. Sometimes I look at her in the morning and I'm convinced that she's grown two inches overnight. She's walking, talking (words only) and making us laugh on a daily basis.

So that's my big excuse for bailing out on you. It's a pretty good one right? I have a feeling that I won't be back to posting regularly anytime soon, but I just wanted to pop in, say hello and share our exciting news!

9 comments:

TheChloee said...

Welcome back! :*

Congrats from the bottom of my heart on your pregnancy! <3

Emma is growing up so fast - what an angel!

bekbecker said...

we missed you! congrats.

could you tell us about that awesome bookcase/nook?

Jessica Hoareau said...

Oh my goodness!! I was wondering what had happened... congratulations!!! Wonderful news :)

isabel said...

Yes, it´s a really big and great excuse!! Congratulations!

Ez said...

You already know how excited I am. But for the sake of not writing the most boring comment ever...WOOOOHOOOO! Hooray! Can't wait to meet bean number II! She's so lucky to be coming into such a beautiful loving family as yours. Emma's going to be best big sister around!

xox Ez

melissa loves said...

Yipppeee yahooiee! I just love seeing your photographs on here hunnie & you know how MUCH I love Em. I can NOT wait to welcome the newest little bundle into the world. She is going to be one lucky little girl, to have a mama like you, a big sis like Em, and a daddy like J. Love this little nook, your home is so beautiful, my friend.
xo
Melis

Cate said...

Just found your blog and I am so glad I did! You are so very creative :) Your Emma and my Jett are around the same age and we are expecting baby # 2 at the end of May!

Lauren Haupt Estes said...

oooooooh! Congratulations!!!!

m+k said...

congrats! very excited to see your little family grow. you are so inspiring. one of the few blogs I really love to read with my so little time as a new mom.

Michella